1. About collection of individual information
When individual information is offered and registered from the customer, we should think that is information offered as a rule (registration) by customer's intention. We should provide the individual information within the appropriate range after notifying of the purpose of use and receiving customer's agreement.
2. About management and the protection of individual information
We have appointed a Privacy Officer, and endeavor to safeguard the privacy of our users and ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable laws relating to privacy protection.
3. About disclosing and the providing of individual information
We will not provide your personal information to any third party except where such disclosure:
- When we obtain the customer's consent.
- When it is required by applicable law.
- When we provide the statistical data that the customer individual cannot identify.
- When we consign our business activities to third parties signing a contract of protection of individual information.
4. About the inquiry, the correction, and the deletion of individual information
Please contact the following about the inquiry, the correction or the deletion concerning customer's individual information.
5. Contact for inquiries
NISSAN TANAKA CORPORATION
Business Administration Div.