HOME > Company > History

Company

History

1917 Founder, Mr.Kikundo Tanaka, began to produce oxy-fuel cutting accessories in Shitaya-ku, Tokyo.
1936 Tanaka Engineering Works Ltd. was established.
1963 Nagano factory was constructed in Koshoku (currently Chikuma-city), Nagano prefecture.
1967 Saitama factory was constructed in Iruma, Saitama prefecture.
1979 The head office was transferred to Iruma, Saitama.
1989

The world's first "Oscillator integrated laser cutting machine" was presented.

Tanaka (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in Thailand (currently NIPPON CUTTING & WELDING EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.)

1998 Nagano factory acquired ISO9001 certification.
1999 Saitama factory acquired ISO9001 certification.
2002 Nissan Tanaka Corporation was incorporated by merging Nippon Sanso Corp. / Ind. Equipment Div., Nissan Shoji Co., Ltd. and Tanaka Engineering Works Ltd..
2004 Shanghai Tanaka Co., Ltd. was established in China.
2005 Saitama site and Nagano site acquired ISO 14001 certification.
2007 The 90th anniversary and ceremony was carried out.
to the Top